As a sales and marketing you want to work for a company with exciting technology in an active market where your efforts and creativity can really make an impact on success and lead to new customers. At Breezio you’ll get that and much more - like working with an experienced executive team, many of whom are now on their third successful startup, and working in Rockville’s Sweetest private technology incubator.
We’re seeking an intern with a passion for software and personal success with a desire to learn and gain experience in sales and marketing “on the job”. The sales intern will work closely with the Executive management Team to execute the sales and marketing strategies to establish new B2B accounts. Breezio is a B2B SaaS based Enterprise Knowledge Management Platform, providing a secure environment for our customers to grow and share knowledge across multiple content types and engage at that level. Breezio’s patented collaboration and learning platform provides engagement mechanisms for its customers, eliminating the barriers to learning and collaborating around information. Our target customers include Membership/Associations, Foundations, Communities of Practice, Universities and Government labs.
● Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry
● Under direction from the VP of Sales, research sales targets (specific customers as well as target markets) and generate sales leads and competitive intelligence
● Generate new target prospects using email templates and sales scripts to cold call, cold email and send LinkedIn messages to target lists.
● Maintain an excel file of targets and prospects by category, and maintain them in our CRM.
● Maintain a weekly activity report tracking your goals and results.
● Participate in sales calls and product demonstrations with Breezio team to contribute to the acquisition of new customers.
● A self-starter with a desire to contribute to new customer development in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
● Interest in pursuing a career in the field of sales, business development or entrepreneurship.
● Must have high energy level, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work and the ability to work in a diverse, rapidly changing environment
● Experience with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher)
● Coursework or experience in Marketing, Communications, Entrepreneurship is preferred
● Regular access to internet and ability to contribute 15-20 hours per week in office with some remote project work acceptable.
Breezio’s platform includes features such as video conferencing, text chatting and in-line commenting within any document or piece of content that is published, as well as time-stamped video commenting. Breezio is a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment with opportunity to contribute at many levels and see your work impact the direction of the company.
Please submit resumes to the VP of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Breezio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration. Except where otherwise provided by law, selection will be made without regard to, and there will be no discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.