Our growing energy consulting firm provides education and solutions to energy users throughout the country. Helping our clients make good business decisions is a team effort.
Full time position
Hours 8:30 to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Location – corporate office in Salisbury, MD
Primary responsibilities include:
- Daily interactions with clients and prospects.
- Opening doors and building relationships with prospects based on marketing efforts.
- Working with Operations team, consulting support, and management team to provide pricing and contract solutions for clients
- Follow-up with clients on renewal of existing contracts.
- Negotiate client objections.
- Input all customer/prospect interactions in CRM system.
The right candidate will be smart and very organized; have a "can do" attitude, professional telephone skills, and be available to do what it takes to get the job done. Ability to process multiple requests simultaneously, establish priorities, and focus. Competent in Microsoft Office suite. Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to be used as part of a team and as an individual with minimal supervision. An Excel test will be given during the interview process.
Attitude is very important at our company. You must be willing to work hard and help the entire organization succeed.
Tell us why we should interview you and email your resume to email@example.com.
- Excellent telephone voice and manner
- Ability to sometimes process multiple calls simultaneously
- Business to business sales experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Database experience a plus.
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Vibrant, creative work environment
- Successful, growing business