Media - Journalism - Newspaper
DCW50 Television Tribune Media-Broadcast has an immediate opening for an Account Executive. Broadcast experience required or industry equivalent with five or more years, a proven track record in reaching goals and developing new business for Broadcast Television. Candidate must possess excellent negotiating skills, be highly motivated, and have strong presentation and prospecting skills. Working knowledge of WideOrbit, Rentrak, Scarborough, and Media Monitors are a plus.
District of Columbia
- College degree required
- Five or more years of media sales experience
- Agency negotiation and presentation skills
- Direct sales skills a must
- Digital sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented self-motivator
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation
- Proficient with basic computer skills. (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Develop, service, and grow revenue from existing broadcast accounts and new business accounts.
- Utilize our digital media assets to increase digital revenue
- Conceive, develop, prepare, and present sales and research materials to clients.
- Originate and maintain sales contracts, sales records (late runs, makegoods, etc.) and correspondence with accounts.
- Ensure orders are properly scheduled.
- Follow up on credit applications, billing discrepancies and accounts receivable.
- Obtain necessary commercial material and scheduling instructions; provide same to traffic department.
- Achieve and exceed individual revenue plan for Quarterly Budgets, New Business, Digital and Events.
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER