A rapidly expanding training company on the Eastern Shore of Maryland has a growth opportunity for the right motivated individual.
Description: Primary responsibilities include:
· Create copy in support of company documents/publications
· Provide administrative support to management to include note taking, dictation and task delegation
· Involvement in various phases of company projects from initiation to completion
· Research (internet, print)
· Work with our graphic designer to develop corporate presentations (Written and Power Point)
· Superior written and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent writing and technical capabilities (provide samples)
· Excellent typing skills (please include WPM in resume)
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
· Ability to work in Mac OS and Windows platforms.
· Highly organized with the ability to multi-task amidst changing tasks/priorities.
· Demonstrated project experience
Preferred two-year college education minimum.
How to apply: Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org