Celebrating our 20th anniversary, APPI Energy works with commercial and industrial businesses to negotiate electricity and natural gas supply contracts in deregulated energy markets nationwide. APPI Energy markets and sells through an endorsed network of trade associations representing a diverse mix of commercial and industrial businesses.
Hours 8:30 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Primary responsibilities include:
- National B2B sales to commercial & industrial businesses.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of new and renewal customers.
- Prospect, develop, and create customers through an endorsed commercial network.
- Work as a team with the APPI Energy operations department, consulting support, and marketing group to provide pricing and contract solutions to prospects and clients.
- Open doors, negotiate client objections, and communicate energy solutions to customers and prospects.
- Input all customer/prospect interactions in CRM system.
The right candidate will be smart and organized, have a "can do" attitude, demonstrate professional telephone skills, and be available to do what it takes to get the job done. Ability to process multiple requests simultaneously, establish priorities, and focus. Competent in Microsoft Office suite. Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary. An Excel test will be given during the interview process.
Tell us why we should interview you, and email your resume to email@example.com.
- Excellent telephone voice and manner
- Business to business sales experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
- CRM experience a plus.
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Vibrant, creative work environment
- Successful, well established, growing business