Part-time position at $20/hour for 25 hours per week. Monday through Friday 5 hours per day or as needed and approved by the Principal in advance.
The Enrollment Director reports directly to the Principal and is responsible for the overall planning, management, coordination, and evaluation of the enrollment management program. Furthermore, this team member will be responsible for planning and implementing a program to market St. Francis de Sales Catholic School to prospective students and their families; and, ultimately, for enrolling new students in numbers sufficient to meet goals approved by the Principal. There will be limited resources for mass marketing and advertising. Our goal is to accomplish our enrollment goals through direct promotion and outreach. Active and consistent outreach to prospective families is an essential duty of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In an ongoing manner, formulate, evaluate and revise a comprehensive admissions specific marketing program addressing prospective students in
parish religious education programs and the community at large.
- Implement all aspects of the enrollment management-marketing program (which
may include open houses, shadow programs, individual visits and tours for
families, group tours, or information nights)
- Seek out and exploit opportunities to put SFdS in front of various audiences (pulpit talks, community events, class reunions, baptism classes); continuously
evaluate each opportunity in view of enrollment results and adjust this activity as
dictated by the evaluation.
- Actively cultivate relationships within the community; visit with local and neighboring DRE in person at least every other month and continue to foster the relationship through ongoing communication.
- Achieve approved goals for student enrollment.
- Provide literature and other information to any family inquiring about SFdS.
- Maintain enrollment management and admissions database.
- Provide frequent communication to all prospective students.
- Prepare individual applicant folders for admissions review process.
- Provide all applicants with timely admissions decisions.
- Monitor admitted/registered yield. Provide proactive follow-up with
admitted/unregistered students in the service of achieving enrollment goals.
- Limited composition of print publications including letters, marketing brochure and rack cards, distribution of program brochures, and direct mail pieces.
- Coordinate media relations including advertising and press releases in local newspapers, local media coverage of school events.
- Regularly report to the School Board at their monthly meetings.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SUPERVISION OF OTHERS
The Enrollment Director will likely recruit and supervise the
voluntary efforts of many people – colleagues, parents, students, alumni and others – in support of various enrollment management-related activities.
St. Francis de Sales Catholic School
500 Camden Avenue
Salisbury, Maryland 21801