6400 Hobbs Road
Salisbury, MD 21804
7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, in the California League, the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles in the South Atlantic League and the Everett AquaSox, Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners in the
Northwest League. The Delmarva Shorebirds play at Arthur W. Perdue Stadium located on the Delmarva Peninsula with a market that spans the states of Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. 7th Inning stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
Inside Sales Representative (Part-Time)
Start Date: January 2018
This position will work under and report to: Director of Ticket Sales
The Inside Sales Representative position is a part time and seasonal sales position that is focused on connecting with Shorebirds fans via phone calls on a daily basis. This position will learn more about the fans game day experiences with the Shorebirds and determine if a season ticket, mini-plan, ticket pack or group outing would be appropriate fit for the customer for the 2018 season.
• Contribute to the team growth in season ticket, partial season ticket and group ticket revenue
• Prospecting new customers from various databases of past ticket buyers and cold calls.
• Meeting or exceeding weekly sales goals
• Efficiently cold calling new potential prospects and consistently converting new prospects into clients
• Providing quality, professional customer service to accounts
• Conducting in stadium appointments with prospective clients
• Other duties as necessary
• Extremely comfortable making outbound phone calls on a daily basis
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to take initiative
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Physical Requirements: Candidate must have the ability to handle stress in a fast paced environment.
Part-Time Hourly Position