Hello Paula & Tammy! Becker Morgan Group has an opening for a Marketing Assistant in our Salisbury MD office. As you may already know, I am a proud SU alumni who stayed in the area (many years ago now) to join Becker Morgan Group. We also have a Marketing Coordinator who is a SU graduate that has been with us since 2006. Our most recent SU hire, who formerly filled this Marketing Assistant position, joined us in 2013 but just decided to be a full time stay at home mom with her sweet baby girl. I’d love to have another SU marketing grad join our team. We have posted this position on SU Career Services but thought I’d reach out to you for any personal recommendations and encourage you to share with any students, organizations, etc.
Senior Associate / Business Development Manager
BECKER MORGAN GROUP, INC.
Delaware | Maryland | North Carolina
410.546.9100x117 o | 410.430.6946 m
Becker Morgan Group is a full-service design firm specializing in architecture, engineering, surveying, land planning and interior design. We bring a holistic approach that encompasses the entire design process from concept to occupancy.
We are an award-winning team, with passionate and dedicated employees. We have a collaborative setting that welcomes innovative ideas and concepts. Our casual and flexible work environment helps to promote a work-life balance.
· Marketing Materials: maintain marketing information; coordinate, prepare, and assemble Request for Proposal/Qualification submittal packages, including government forms; prepare brochures.
· Web searches: complete daily searches for Public Notices / Request for Proposals.
· Presentations: assist in preparation of PowerPoints, handouts, and display boards.
· Press Releases: write and issue press releases; maintain and update media list.
· Social Media: write and post content across social media platforms.
· Proposal Tracking: update proposal report and assist with tracking of success rate.
· Mailers and E. Campaigns: assist with content; develop, maintain and update mailing list.
· Award Submissions: assist in coordination of submissions for design competitions.
· Website: regularly update content.
· Tradeshows: coordinate equipment, attendees, exhibit arrangements, promotional materials, etc. for tradeshows and conferences.
· Other tasks as may be requested to assist in marketing and business development efforts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and meet strict deadlines
· Take initiative, enthusiastic, and highly creative
· Strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills
· Internet savvy, highly proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, and a strong understanding of social media platforms
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
Please visit www.beckermorgan.com to view more about our team.