6400 Hobbs Road, Salisbury, MD 21804
To apply or for questions, please have folks contact:
Director of Tickets Sales
7th Inning Stretch, headed by C.E.O. Tom Volpe and President Pat Filippone, is recognized as one of the leading sports ownership firms in the country. Currently, 7th Inning Stretch owns and operates the Stockton Ports, Single-A Affiliate of the Oakland A’s, in the California League, the Delmarva Shorebirds, Single-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles in the South Atlantic League and the Everett AquaSox, Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners in the Northwest League. The Delmarva Shorebirds play at Arthur W. Perdue Stadium located on the Delmarva Peninsula with a market that spans the states of Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. 7th Inning stretch prides itself on building a stronger community, furthering the careers of its employees and creating a superior product both on and off the field.
Ticket Sales Account Executive
Start Date: February 2018
This position will work under and report to: Director of Ticket Sales
• Contribute to the team growth in season ticket, partial season ticket and group ticket revenue
• Prospecting new customers, and maintaining solid relationships with current clients for renewal sales
• Meeting or exceeding weekly and seasonal sales goals
• Efficiently cold calling new potential prospects and consistently converting new prospects into clients
• Providing quality, professional customer service to new and existing accounts
• Conducting appointments with prospective clients
• Staffing ticket sales tables at outside events
• Cultivating relationships with current clients for referral leads
• Creatively developing new ways to boost attendance of the team
• Other duties as necessary
• Bachelor Degree is required
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to take initiative
• Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends)
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Physical Requirements: Extended hours of work between the months of March to September. Candidate must have the ability to handle stress in a fast paced environment.
Full Time Hourly Position - Based on experience. Commission and bonus program based on direct sales efforts and department success. Health/Dental Insurance after first 60 days and 401K with company matching program.
Booking Sales: Trackable goals will be assigned for each area. Provide quality customer service. Database management. Develop relationships with current clients for referral leads.
Game Day Duties: Assist with various ticket department functions and greet clients on game night once available. Other duties as assigned by management