This is a marketing, public relations and sales oriented job that is responsible for growing new business (generating leads for Providence Center’s products, services, potential partnerships, and admissions), providing marketing and customer service support for the organization’s production areas, as well as management of the retail store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, and implements sales strategies and campaigns for Providence Center’s production entities
- Develops and maintains relationships with current and potential production customers through superior customer service and strong communication skills
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Works with management and production staff to set sales goals and develop action plans and schedules to achieve those goals.
- Works with Production staff to develop new product lines
- Manages Providence Center’s retail store, including overseeing the sales clerk, managing current inventory, and bringing in new products
- Follows up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity
- Works craft fairs and events in the community to bring in sales and brand awareness.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proven track record in fulfillment operations and product sales is a must.
- Superior customer service skills (outgoing, and energetic strongly desired).
- Must be a people-person who enjoys working in various environments (indoors and outdoors)
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated and proven success in persistence and overcoming obstacles.
- Must be a team-player who can collaborate with many different areas to achieve results
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed to attend events or provide coverage in the retail store
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Education and/or Experience
At least two years in sales.
Basic computer knowledge and be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite software.
Experience with Square preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch and sit. The employee must able to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Providence Center Inc - 8 days ago