Company specializes in sales and marketing of dietary Supplements, OTC pharmaceutical products, and medical devices is seeking a full-time Digital Ecommerce Coordinator. The Digital Ecommerce Coordinator will work closely with the Brand Manager. The role will support the execution of digital marketing plan and ecommerce sales as well as maintain and oversee the brand representation through all media.
· Serve as a primary point of contact and project coordinator to third-party marketing agencies, working collaboratively on the day-to-day implementation of digital marketing campaigns and ecommerce tactics.
· Website content management
· Drive brand identity and product positioning with consistency in all outward facing marketing assets and communication.
· Develop and implement account specific campaigns and tactics for strategic growth within ecommerce divisions; brand website, amazon, and retailer ecommerce.
· Track latest digital marketing trends and provide ongoing market research.
· Produce regular ecommerce reporting to track sales
· Advertising. Design/develop ads. Media selection and planning.
· High school diploma and AA Degree (or equivalent coursework completed) required; BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years related marketing experience.
· Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrates professionalism, teamwork, adaptability, and organizational skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· User knowledge of website and digital marketing platforms.
· Microsoft Office Suite proficient.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, with multiple high priority projects.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Be well versed in adapting different ways under pressure in order to meet deadlines, flexibility to work in an ever changing environment.
· Some travel required.
Located in Easton, MD. EEO employer. E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-822-0843