This position is an Internship
Contact the following person: Marlena Grosholz via: E-mail At: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is an online application process, please use this link: www.bozzutocareers.com
Ideal start date: 5/31/2016
The employer indicates the following desirable skills: Teamwork, Problem Solving, Presentation Skills, Organization Skills, Sales, Customer Service/Conflict Resolution
This is the Job Description: BMC SUMMER INTERN
Bozzuto Management Company is seeking talented and highly motivated interns to assist in the day to day responsibilities in property management. This twelve week (paid) program offers training, an experienced mentor and exposure to senior management. The Sales & Marketing intern is responsible for:
- Touring apartment communities with prospective residents highlighting the features and benefits of living at a Bozzuto Managed Property
- Developing creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic.
- Providing customer service to residents, clients and vendors.
- Planning resident events.
- Carrying out key administrative support to property managers and the site team. Contributing to various marketing and sales reports.
- Helping with Social Media initiatives; marketing the property through various channels (Facebook, Twitter).
- Analyze operations, marketing initiatives and financial objectives and present findings in a report that will be presented to leadership at Bozzuto Management Company.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service and hospitality fields
- 1-3 years of experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on weekends regularly (2 or 3 weekends per month; always enjoy 2 days off during the week) to meet the needs of prospects as well as current residents.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate school. (Preferably a junior)