MedStar Health, 8094 Sandpiper Circle, Baltimore, MD 21236
This position Requires Experience
Contact the following person: Lindsay McCoy via: E-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal start date: 12/1/2015
The employer indicates the following desirable skills: Teamwork, Problem Solving, Organization Skills, Word Processing, Analytics, Writing, Graphics / Design
Responsible for implementing MedStar's online customer acquisition and retention strategies for hospital, integrated businesses, and MedStar corporate through organic search.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Bachelors degree in Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field required.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years of experience in marketing and communications/public relations required. Experience in search engine optimization required, health care a plus.
- Analytical, organized, and efficient – often managing multiple projects and priorities at one time.
- Individual should have strong understanding of search engine optimization particularly with Google Analytics, and related SEO tools and plug-ins for Word Press.
- A track record delivering projects and completing tasks on time.
- Solid understanding of online marketing reporting and quantitative analysis.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills:
- enthusiastic, team player, professional, well organized, self-starter, serious commitment to hard work.
- Strong understanding of Internet technologies and stay regularly informed of industry changes and advances.
- Requires a self-starter with technical and analytical knowledge.
Facility Location: Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segment: Quantitative Analyst, Public Policy, Data, Government