Description: The Digital Media Account Executive will lead digital campaign execution across one or multiple nonprofit clients to acquire, cultivate and solicit online constituents. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker and able to work in fast-paced, creative environment with ever-shifting schedules and priorities.
- Assist with all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including creating mail plans, driving the strategic direction of the copy, graphics and calls to action, determining the segmentation/targeting, and coordinating the production and execution of the final messages.
- Implement campaign testing schedules; make ongoing adjustments to marketing efforts as necessary to optimize results.
- Test/conduct quality control for all advertising, email and landing page assets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate activities with other fundraising channels (direct mail, DRTV, telemarketing) to ensure that promotions are integrated and messaging is consistent.
- Produce regular statistical reports and with analysis for active marketing and fundraising efforts; maintain overall campaign results to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Assist with creating and implementing paid advertising campaigns, including search advertising, remarketing, paid online ad placements, ad creation and copy development.
- Conduct audits of client social media and web presence.
- Assist with researching, negotiating terms with vendors; routing and finalizing of contracts
- Research new advertising and marketing venues, stay abreast of online marketing trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Conduct research on behalf of client mission and new outreach campaigns.
- Run internal meetings, including drafting and circulating agendas, meeting notes and action items.
- Maintain excellent relationships with nonprofit clients.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing or Communications is useful, but not required.
Two to four years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an environment extensively using websites, email and Internet technologies. Nonprofit experience preferred, nonprofit fundraising experience a plus. Strong experience as a project manager coordinating a team to meet deliverables and campaign deadlines.
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing for a nonprofit is ideal, including any or all of the following: email campaigns, mobile marketing, social networking, search engine marketing (Google Grant or paid) and other acquisition channels.
- Technical savvy, including experience with e-CRM platforms Salsa and Blackbaud Luminate Online/Convio. Knowledge of CMS, Photoshop and/or web editing software ideal.
- Certification or experience with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords ideal.
- Strong skills in search marketing – both SEO and SEM.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Familiarity with online community best practices for nonprofit fundraising.
- Experience with online creative development, solid instincts for what makes compelling copy that will elicit an action.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and prioritize constantly shifting opportunities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Allison Reep at email@example.com with Account Executive-Digital Media in the subject line.