Please have anyone interested email the following to HR@ccah.com
1. Their attached Resumes.
2. Their name, phone number and email address.
3. What University they are applying from.
4. What relevant course experience they have (if any).
5. Which area of the internship are they interested in? (i.e. Direct Mail, Online, Telemarketing, Statistics, Graphic Design or General).
6. Why they are interested in interning with CCAH.
7. Their career goals.
Once the students have submitted the above, we’ll review, and contact those we think are most qualified to go through the interview process.
Here's the job Description...
Primary role of an Intern at CCAH is to gain an understanding of direct marketing fundraising for nonprofits of varying size and mission by performing a combination of learning and administrative tasks. CCAH interns complete a project designed to cover the basics of creating a fundraising package that will be pitched to the staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ø Assist staff
· Make client copy changes / proofreading edits
· Organize files
· Update samples books
· Make testing books
· Client issue research
· Analyze old samples
· Research direct mail and giving trends
Ø Production assistant to account/client services team
Ø Edit marketing materials
Ø Participate in training
Ø Responsible for completing the Intern Project that demonstrates an understanding of the direct marketing process and utilizes key best practices.
Ø Work on project completion with assigned staff
General Skills Required
Ø An interest in nonprofit fundraising
Ø Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Ø Willingness to take on a variety of tasks
Ø Familiarity with excel