Avalon Consulting – a full-service fundraising consulting agency – is growing!
We’re hiring an Assistant Program Manager to help our client teams implement fundraising campaigns from initial concept to final reports. This is a terrific opportunity to learn an industry and make a difference.
What You Will Do
· Assist Avalon client teams in the development of program strategy, budgets, and creative direction.
· Assist with all aspects of direct mail, telemarketing, and e-fundraising campaigns.
· Manage campaign schedules and status documents.
· Proofread and incorporate copy edits.
· Run client reports and help with meeting preparation.
· Serve as day-to-day point of contact for your clients.
What We Need
- A proven ability to organize and effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- An orientation toward superior customer service.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams.
- A rock star in the Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Enthusiasm for Avalon’s clients and their missions.
Why You Will Love Us
Avalon – one of Washington, DC’s most well-regarded, cutting-edge, fundraising consulting agencies – is a terrific place to work. We have created award-winning, successful multi-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns for nonprofit and political clients since 1997. We love our work, and it shows in our high staff retention rate, our industry accolades, and our happy clients.
We have created a culture unlike any other agency. We’re strategic, analytical, creative, innovative, collaborative, and most of all: passionate about our work. Because every single day, we get to make the world a better place by helping our clients raise millions of dollars to fulfill their inspiring missions – cultural, environmental, social, political, charitable.
We work hard, but we also strive for a healthy work/home balance for our entire team – collaborating with each staff member to outline reasonable expectations and responsibilities, with a work plan for getting them done.
Besides being a great place to work, Avalon offers a rich benefit plan, including employer-paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, employer-paid life and disability insurance, access to flexible spending plans and a 401k plan.
If you have the qualifications above, we would love to meet you. For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
NOTE: Phone calls and emails to staff regarding this job posting are not accepted.
Please visit our website at www.avalonconsulting.net.