- Meet with account staff daily to confirm status and schedule of jobs.
- Assign jobs to vendors and manage schedules and workloads.
- Work with traffic staff for daily/weekly needs from art dept.
- Create POs for production services.
- Reconcile POs and invoices for production services.
- Approve art, proofs and mail set-ups.
- Communicate time risks and help solve time/resource issues.
- Experience/knowledge in print(offset & digital) process/workflow experience preferred.
- Direct mail experience/knowledge preferred.
- This is not an art position.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Print process/workflow experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and incredibly organized.
- Proactive and a motivated self-starter who can work independently with strong communication skills.
- Prior office experience and working knowledge of Macs.
- Experience using ShareMail and FileMaker are a plus.
- A strong interest in and commitment to progressive politics are a must.
Position is temporary and ends in November 2018. Cover letters and resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. References may be requested. Equal opportunity employer, no phone calls please.