Position Title: Account Assistant
Reports to: Account Executive
Location: Washington, DC ____________________________________________________________________________________
ABD Direct is a full-service direct response fundraising communications consulting firm. For more than 30 years, we have fostered dedicated partnerships with non-profit charitable and advocacy organizations, pushing the boundaries of direct response fundraising and securing the resources they need to fulfill their critical missions. ABD Direct has a long history of developing integrated programs and forward-thinking direct response fundraising solutions which pave the way for success for some of the nation’s leading non-profit organizations and progressive political campaigns.
The Account Assistant plays a key role on account teams supporting both the internal teams as well as the client making sure that we are exectuing on our strategic plan to support the fundraising goals of our client partners.
The ideal candidate is creative, dedicated and energetic, with a passion for helping progressive causes change the world.
· Assists team with all aspects of direct mail production.
· Manages cost estimate development, invoicing and cost reconciliation.
· Supports the development of all creative assets and coordinates edits with designers and the team.
· Monitors and tracks all jobs across all channels and updates weekly schedule. Keeps all members of the team up to date.
· Serves as primary proofreader for all materials being develop for clients.
· Assists with management of inventory and print management.
· Responsible for sample management in DC office.
· Other administrative duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
Knowledge of basic MS Office programs.
Willingness to learn and commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Ability to follow through on assignments as given.
Candidate must be:
An excellent team player
Able to work in a fast-paced but rewarding environment
ABD Direct is committed to ensuring that our employees reflect our country’s vast and valuable mix of racial, ethnic, socioeconomic and political backgrounds. Our ability to be an ideal partner for the organizations we serve requires that we build teams with a rich blend of talent, work experiences, perspectives, backgrounds and beliefs. We strive to create an environment where all people are encouraged and able to participate fully and with respect.
We offer a supportive yet fast-paced work environment with excellent opportunities to learn and to advance. Benefits include health care coverage, commuter benefits, and matching 401k retirement plan.