SU Job or Internship
1) Marketing Internship or job description: Looking for a highly motivated creative individual. Work to help develop and implement a face book and google add campaign. Developing adds, blogs, and post, and implementing targeted marking strategies in a team approach is our goal. Experience with face book advertising and or goggle analytics is desired but not required. 5-15 hours per week, flexible hours. Pay $11 hr. but may be more based on experience.
Send resumes to Scott Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Donnelly President
High Tech Inspections Inc.
31781 Kenilworth Dr. Salisbury MD. 21804
410 - 726 -7326
We are looking for a couple of highly motivated individuals to assist our Salisbury office with many tasks including scheduling and booking reservations, monitoring road conditions, and dispatching with drivers. This job requires excellent multitasking and phone skills. Additionally, applicants should be good with navigation and giving road directions to drivers.
Please email resume and availability to email@example.com we have two shifts a day, one from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and another from 2:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. so we are looking for availability for either one of those shifts 1-3 times per week. We have had a lot of success with all majors in the past but this job is especially pertinent to business majors and provides a good glimpse into the world of entrepreneurship and small business management!
Katie Mellos sent the following message at 4:06 PM
Katie Mellos 4:06 PM
Hello Professor Morris, I hope all is well! I graduated in the class of 2017 after taking many of my Marketing minor classes with you. The recruiter for my company has asked me to reach out in my network for anyone interested in a marketing internship for a new brand we launched, called UnDigital. I thought you might want to put this opportunity out for any students of yours who just graduated and live in the Baltimore area (our office is in Hunt Valley). The information I have currently is that they are looking for a junior marketer to help with outreach and marketing campaigns. Their official site is undigital.com Rob's linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-sauer-7b3b3b47/ Rob's email - firstname.lastname@example.org Anyone interested can reach out to Rob directly (just make sure they mention my name) or they could reach out through me as well. Katie Mellos
The Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore (CFES) is offering a 100-hour student internship at its offices in Salisbury from August 27, 2018 to December 10, 2018.
Tasks will include:
• Giving Tuesday Nonprofit Registration. Assist nonprofits during the registration phase of our annual online giving campaign, Giving Tuesday. CFES uses a third-party software database, which the student will be expected to learn and operate within. Outreach will be completed through phone conversations and email communication. Learn more at www.shoregivesmore.org
• Giving Tuesday Event Support: Help our team build and run the social and training events that fuel Giving Tuesday. This task consists of both preparation and day of support. The student will be expected to work alongside our program team during Giving Tuesday events.
• Lower Shore Nonprofit Economic and Social Impact Study: Projects include graphic design, data presentation, coordinating events, research, and other administrative tasks. The impact study is an ongoing collaborate project taking place across the Lower Shore in 2018/2019. Learn more at www.lowershorenpimpact.org
• Depending on circumstances, additional projects may also be available during this internship.
A candidate must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate of an accredited college or university. Organizational, research, and oral and written communication skills needed. Familiarity with graphic design programs is required.
Intern is expected to use the internship to gain experience and knowledge of the workings of a public foundation and as such the internship is considered part of the student’s educational experience. The Foundation is pleased to work with the student’s educational institution to enable the student to gain college credits.
As leaders, grant makers, and stewards of philanthropy, the Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore connects people who care to causes that matter for the common good of the Lower Eastern Shore. We are a 501c3 nonprofit with an inspiring history of fostering charitable endeavors and have provided more than $66.9 million in grants and scholarships to the local community since 1984.
Interested students are encouraged to contact: Heather Mahler, Program Director at the Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore by September 15, 2018. Phone: 410-742-9911 or email: email@example.com.
1324 Belmont Avenue ∗ Suite 401 ∗ Salisbury, MD 21801 ∗ 410-742-9911 ∗ www.cfes.org
Above the Standard Internship Program
Before outlining our Intern Partner Program, it is important to know more about who we are.
Who is Above the Standard?
Above the Standard helps organizations of all sizes in many industries to be more profitable and best in class by increasing profits, improving costs, and enabling growth.
What does Above the Standard do?
We deliver results by partnering and supporting the core competencies and uniqueness of each of our clients. Each solution is customized through our cutting edge global services, proprietary training, and global expert team.
Main Solution Areas include:
- Cost reduction
- Best value implementation
- Improved efficiency
- Development and delivery of sustainable best practices
- Profitability growth methods
- Revenue increase solutions
- Team unifying practices
Above the Standard’s proven track record has helped organizations increase profits in the tens of billions of dollars, at an average of 28.2% increase, 98% of the time for our engaged clients, in more than 100 countries!
Why Partner and Become an Above the Standard Intern through our Partner Program?
There are many reasons why individuals and organizations from small to some of the largest in the world become a Global Intern Partner.
- You will get access to our Back-Office Global Affiliate Partner Success Folder (one of the best in business and proven!)
- We have many Global Experts and Leaders who will work with you (you will not be alone as we build success together)
- On-Going Referral Commissions, Opportunity, and Income
- Opportunity to become part of a Global Team of Best in Practice Experts
- Your Global Network, Connections, and Business Relationships will grow!
- You will always be able to show that you are working and part of a global organization on your resume
- You will learn many valuable skills from our Proven, Copyrighted, and Proprietary Affiliate Marketing System (Social Media, Linked In, Networking, Team Building, Communications, Client Marketing, and so much more
- You will be invited to our global updates, conference calls, training’s, new partner introductions, new market opportunities, and so much more!
- You will have access to our Global Leaders in many countries for growth, increased revenue opportunity, and collaboration of best in practice professionals
- You will be able to scale you to our global locations and offerings
- You will have more Above the Standard Global Leaders and Experts who can work with you serving your current and/or future clients
What is the Cost?
There is no cost to you to become part of our Intern Program and Team.
We look for long-term commitment for success as a team. We are a proven global organization, with proven systems, and incredible people who have integrity, character, and are willing to work over time. It does not matter if you can only work 5 hours per week or 50. It is about long-term committed people willing to increase skillsets, grow, and do what it takes to see success.
- 30+ Year History
- Additional Revenue
- Expand Time, Money, and Efficiency
- Most Organizations Need our Services
- No Up-Front Cost (paid only if we perform)
- On-going Percentage Paid for Referrals*
- Our Expert Team Enhances Global Ability
- Increase Your Abilities and Skills
- Proven Turnkey System
- Gain More Experience
- Learn and Grow
Who We Look for and What College Programs?
Above the Standard looks for those who have a desire to grow, learn, increase their skills, are a team player, and understand commitment and loyalty. We are interested in those who would like to work with us for years to come.
As far as the students and professionals we are looking for, we are interested in the following individuals who are obtaining a degree in:
- Business Management
- General Education
- Human Resources
- International Affairs
- International Management
- Mass Media
- Social Media
What are the Next Steps?
If you are interested in the Above the Standard Internship Program, follow the next steps:
- Email us to set up a 15-30-minute conference call.
- Before the agreed upon conference call, we will share information – you will email your resume and we will share what an ATS Intern Affiliate is, what to expect, who we are, some of our services, some of the clients we have served, and our agreement.
- We will conduct the conference call, learn more about you, and share more about Above the Standard.
- If we both agree to partner, you will sign the agreement, and this will start the process of introduction, sharing of information, learning, and developing.
After you review all information, please email ATSIntern@atspg.com and we will send a suggested day, time, and agenda for a Conference Call or Skype Call. We can then share information on the Skype call and share more relevant information from the call via email.
Above the Standard LLC